Posted to alt.home.repair
cm cm is offline

Default Ace Hardware Stores

We went to three different HD stores yesterday to get window blinds. They
had to cut them to size for us. All three stores cut them the wrong size and
did not have anymore blinds in stock to correct their mistake. We decided to
quit for the day and try again this morning. Luckily the fourth store we
went to this morning had the correct size in stock.

cm

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message
. ..

Red Green wrote in message ...speaking of big box stores and the help.

Then there was the one when I needed an o-ring for my pressure washer
nozzle. Handed me a pack of assorted faucet seat washers. You just

say
thanks and let em go "help" someone else.

The final straw for me at Lowe's was when I asked one of the workers
where I would find the dryer vent hoses, and he took me to someplace
in the store and tried to sell me something that wasn't a dryer hose.
I told him that it wasn't like the one that came off my dryer, he said
that's all we have that could do the job. I left him there, wandered
around looking myself and ended up where the washer and dryers were,
and there they were. I had almost the same thing happen there with
particle board....no help. Geez.

Cheri