Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default woodworking/millwork question

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in
news

"Red Green" wrote in message
I'd do that on my Jet 14" saw all day long and
have near perfect cuts ready for the planer to finish. I'll even do
it for free if I can have the other 1"+ left over. Want .25? I can
do that too. Want .125? Yep, I've done it, as can anyone with a
decent blade and well set up saw.

Heck, I can do it with my Husky knife :-)

Just be sure to wipe the blood off if you happened to have skinned a
'possum for dinner first.

Possum? How dare you! Protected species up here at The Lodge. Privledge to
purchase duct tape revoked for infractions. But the dead ones go into
Possum Lake. That's why they call it Possum Lake...ya know.