Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff[_3_] Jeff[_3_] is offline

Default I don't want a pool

Geeze, You'd think a pool was the equivalent to a stockpile of radioactive
waste. You wouldn't be the first person to buy a house and remove an
existing pool.

If it is vinyl and in good shape it can actually be taken apart and reused.
Try local pool installers to see if they want it for free in exchange for
removing it.

"dpb" wrote in message ...
al wrote:
I've been looking for a new house and a couple that I've liked have
pools. If I got one of those houses and wanted to get rid of the
pool, what would be the best way to do that? Just fill it in or
demolish it then fill.

I'd recommend finding a different house, frankly.