Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 05:34:41 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, nick
hull quickly quoth:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

I'd be willing to accept a buck a gallon raise for a decent health
care package. I don't use 100-300 gallons per month. (single)

Then you will get a 2-buck a gallon raise and no health coverage ;(

The end result would be the $2/gal raise, since I don't have coverage
now. It's all fantasy and idealism, anyway. We're going down the
tubes and we no longer "gotta wear shades" to see our near future.
big, deep sigh

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.

Speak for you own depressing future, Larry.
I just got a pair of heavily chromed Georgia Cop shades!
Looking forward to it.

BTW, anyone who advocates Socialized Medicine in the US should
go check out the VA hospitals in this country.

The top dogs are getting paid bonuses for not providing the services
paid for (by you).

yeah yeah, I got cites...
http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?...08040651180337

Richard

whales? What on earth would I want with whales?