Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

nick hull wrote:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

I'd be willing to accept a buck a gallon raise for a decent health
care package. I don't use 100-300 gallons per month. (single)

Then you will get a 2-buck a gallon raise and no health coverage ;(

I made up this "international icon" graphic to 'splain the situation.
I thought it would make a great bumper sticker...

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/proof.htm

Ha-ha! That stands the famous old Volkwagen ad on its rear -- the one that
showed a cartoon of a guy holding a pump nozzle to his head, with his hand
on the valve lever, committing suicide. g

--
Ed Huntress

Well, it seems appropriate for the times...
Glad you enjoyed it, Ed.

I think I'll print some up and stick them on some gas pumps.
See if I can get arrested for inciting a riot or something?