Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 06:31:08 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

I made up this "international icon" graphic to 'splain the situation.
I thought it would make a great bumper sticker...

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/proof.htm

Ha-ha! That stands the famous old Volkwagen ad on its rear -- the one that
showed a cartoon of a guy holding a pump nozzle to his head, with his hand
on the valve lever, committing suicide. g

What do you think about taking oil/gas under the public utility
umbrella? I like the idea but haven't quite thought it through yet.

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.