Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 05:34:41 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, nick
hull quickly quoth:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

I'd be willing to accept a buck a gallon raise for a decent health
care package. I don't use 100-300 gallons per month. (single)

Then you will get a 2-buck a gallon raise and no health coverage ;(

The end result would be the $2/gal raise, since I don't have coverage
now. It's all fantasy and idealism, anyway. We're going down the
tubes and we no longer "gotta wear shades" to see our near future.
big, deep sigh

--
Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.