Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Fixing broken kitchen drawer

Mark wrote:
Hi,

The small metal brackets that fix the drawer front (wooden) to the
drawer body (metal) have broken on a kitchen drawer. The bracket
consists of a plate with 2 holes to fit to then drawer front and a
piece at 90deg with a cam and screw hole. The latter fit into a slot
in the drawer side.

The brackets are labelled Blum ZSF.150-02 (L&R), but I can't find any
similar brackets in the local BMs. The kitchen is fairly old (15
years) but I don't want to replace the kitchen over one unit!

Help appreciated.
M.

Go to the Blum site (www.blum.com), choose UK if necessary.

Try to locate a suitable part. If you do find the part you need, you
might be able to get it from a Blum retailer. (I use
http://www.isaaclord.co.uk/ or the shop itself.)

--
Rod

onset.