Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Thomas G. Marshall Thomas G. Marshall is offline

Default (phew)...Ok, so if I want an 80 gal tank (not tankless), suggested brands?

Ok, well having accidentally ignited what apparently is a chronic and highly
thermal debate on tank vs. tankless, let's say for the moment that I am sold
on the tank option.

For a gas supplied house (from town, not a propane tank), are there any
particularly good brands suggested in the 60 to 80 gal range?

Any brands to stay away from is also appreciated information.

Thanks!!!