Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Snow Seeding - (Lawn care)

S. Barker wrote:
BTW#1. I'd be setting some concrete posts or very large rocks on that
edge. When he rips that blade OFF the truck one time, he'll learn where the
curve is.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

BTW...he also suggested a technique I do use now. I live on a curve
and the snow plow tends to rip up the front edge of my lawn. No sense
spending money on good seed, so I just use an annual in the 3 foot
strip that the plow ruins every year.

.

Put those rocks in the county right-of-way (which is usually several
feet past the pavement AND the gravel), and you'll be paying the county
for a new plow blade, and maybe the whole truck. Most areas specify a
clear zone that must be observed. Also applies to plow/kid-proof
concrete or I-beam mailbox posts being a no-no.

--
aem sends...