Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada is offline

Default $4 dollar gas and its effects on metalworking

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:27:52 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Well it looks like we will definitely see $4 dollar gas this summer.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080408/...WE0yyABAqb.HQA

Any thoughts as to how this will affect us HSMers in the shop?

I already find myself limiting the distance I will drive to view,
purchase and pickup machines and supplies for my shop.

TMT

Gee, I WISH we had $4/gallon gas.
Best price today here in Kitchener/Waterloo is $4.20 for regular.
Across town it was $4.30. ANd that's for your pipsqueak american
gallon.