Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean My Elec Stove?

"gecko" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:15:14 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

Remove all the knobs, they pull off and soak them. put paper towels
over the stove and spray them soaking wet with maybe 409 so it can
soak for hours and release the grease without drying, then scrub away.
On burnt on stuff a New razorblade works.

Thanks guys.

I should have added that I have a wife. Now how to get her to do
suggested cleaning techniques. I guess not. I'll attempt some
myself.

-GECKO

Pansy. Do it yourself. You said "my grimy hands". Clean up after yourself
like a real man.