Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default One More Question Re House Circuit Breakers, Please ?

hey when there trying to sell you something NEW they dont mention
againg might hurt sales.......

Like somebody isn't going to buy a breaker because there's a data sheet
that shows it's 20-yr future sensitivity--right.

dont have a link of one even exists, but its true of all
breakers.........

If it were a serious issue (which theoretically it would be if
sensitivity were to go the other way) in the spec's I'm quite sure it
would be addressed in the design phase. (And, I'm _QUITE_ sure the
major manufacturers do significant aging studies.)