Posted to alt.home.repair
Doc Doc is offline

Default Will Liquid Nails bleed through composite marble window sills?

On Apr 7, 9:32*pm, Joe wrote:

Sounds like a fantasy story IMO. Liquid Nails won't bleed through a
1/8" piece of fiberboard. so how could it show up in a cured resin
matrix of faux marble?

I've never heard of this but am by no means an expert on construction
issues and know enough to know there's a lot I don't know on the
subject. That's why I'm tapping into the collected wisdom of folks
here. :-)

By the way. why would you want to nail a
machine tool to your window sill (the lathe)? Most people would use a
wood strip called a lath. G

Are you kidding? It's all the rage. Just last week Martha Stewart had
a segment on how a milling machine attached to your living room window
adds that perfect homey touch.