Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.activism,alt.energy,alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Oil chiefs say high prices not our fault

On Apr 5, 4:12*pm, Jesse wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 5, 7:16 am, mg wrote:
On Apr 1, 6:34 pm, wrote:

Oil chiefs say high prices not our fault
By H. JOSEF HEBERT, Associated Press Writer 1 minute ago

Oil at $100 a barrel (42 gals), thats about 2.50 before transportation,
refining, and in NY about .85 tax.
the 3.35 we currently see seems a bargain.

When you consider that the best grade of oil will produce less than 21
gallons of gasoline from each barrel the price isn't so bad. If the
oil companies had not found so many different products that could be
produced from crude oil, the price would be much higher. The
unfortunate part is that when the price of crude goes up so too does
the price of virtually every other product made from oil byproducts.