Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default OT; Answering mach for 6 rings?

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 21:43:20 -0600, nick hull wrote:

I need an answering machine that won't pick up until the 6th ring (at
least). The only ones I find pick up on the 2nd or 4th ring, i can't
get to the phone that fast and most people hang up as soon as they hear
the recording. Any ideas on where to find a machine that waits longer
to pick up?

I need 6 rings too.

The answering machine I use now is built-in to a multi-handset
cordless phone (Uniden TRU9480,
http://www.uniden.com/products/produ...roduct=TRU9480)
which can be set for 6 rings.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"So far as I can remember, there is not one word
in the Gospels in praise of intelligence."
--Bertrand Russell