Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Replacing two kitchen cabinet doors - can't find a match ??

wrote:

Hi,
My puppy chewed two kitchen cabinet doors. Theyre about 20 years old,
oak finish. The only marking inside the drawers reads "excel". I've
called a bunch of places and no one has heard of Excel and they don't
match anything I have looked at. Also no place I have called will
custom build 2 doors. Has anyone heard of excel ? Is there a massive
cabinet warehouse website anyone here would recommend? or a custom
manufacturer that would handle an order like this? Thanks

Are these solid wood? How much damage? Can you upload a photo?