Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.activism,alt.home.repair
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default Oil chiefs say high prices not our fault

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message

All of mine just say, "Do you want the shipment or don't you? I'm busy."

Steve

Tim, from the broker we use just told me of a potential customer asking
for a rate and it was $900. They asked if he could do better since Brand
X was only $700. He said, "then use Brand X" The reply, of course, was
"but they don't have any trucks available."

We're in luck most of the time shipping outbound from New England. Rates
are much cheaper than inbound the same distance. Going south to Virginia
or NC I can still get about $1000. Coming north from the same locations
it is about $1800. Comes down to supply and demand as there is not as
much freight moving out as in to the Boston area

God, makes me so glad I'm retired now and not worrying about freight rates
or LTL Ben Dover delivery shipments.

I really feel for people today.

Steve