Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.activism,alt.home.repair

Default Oil chiefs say high prices not our fault

"SteveB" wrote in message

All of mine just say, "Do you want the shipment or don't you? I'm busy."

Steve

Tim, from the broker we use just told me of a potential customer asking for
a rate and it was $900. They asked if he could do better since Brand X was
only $700. He said, "then use Brand X" The reply, of course, was "but they
don't have any trucks available."

We're in luck most of the time shipping outbound from New England. Rates
are much cheaper than inbound the same distance. Going south to Virginia or
NC I can still get about $1000. Coming north from the same locations it is
about $1800. Comes down to supply and demand as there is not as much
freight moving out as in to the Boston area