Posted to alt.home.repair
Schmooseme Schmooseme is offline

Default Ball Park Estimate

Yes....

I did drop the HW company. I did find out that the Payne comapny will
sell the unit directly to me for about 850.

They do not require you to be a contractor or HVAC dealer. I would
just need someone to install it. Some Joe I guess. That just tells
you what kind of unit the Payne is.............. If I knew how to use
a vaccum I'd do it myself. I have to remove the R22 and put in the
new R144 (I think it's called)..... I better let someone from Joes
Garage do it. :-)

I've bee fighting this for a year now, check this out for a laugh:
http://www.schmooseme.net/payne-in-the-ear.htm

RSC