Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.activism,alt.home.repair
SteveB[_6_] SteveB[_6_] is offline

Default Oil chiefs say high prices not our fault

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"NotMe" wrote in message

By independents are you talking owner/operators or independent trucking
companies?

My sample is admittedly small (and may not be representative) but none of
the owner operators I know personally are seeing any of the surcharge.

We use both, but I'm referring to the owner/operator, the guy that pays
the fuel bill. I'll have to ask them to be sure they are getting the
money we are paying and not the brokers.

All of mine just say, "Do you want the shipment or don't you? I'm busy."

Steve