Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.activism,alt.home.repair

Default Oil chiefs say high prices not our fault

"NotMe" wrote in message

By independents are you talking owner/operators or independent trucking
companies?

My sample is admittedly small (and may not be representative) but none of
the owner operators I know personally are seeing any of the surcharge.

We use both, but I'm referring to the owner/operator, the guy that pays the
fuel bill. I'll have to ask them to be sure they are getting the money we
are paying and not the brokers.