Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.activism,alt.energy,alt.home.repair
VRWC Destruction Machine VRWC Destruction Machine is offline

Default Oil chiefs say high prices not our fault

wrote in crayon...

Oil chiefs say high prices not our fault

It's not their fault record sales yields record profits.
It's not their fault they pay 40.7% in taxes compared to 22.1% paid by
other manufacturers.
It's not their fault they can't drill for oil offshore of the United
States, ANWAR or in the lower 48 states.
It not their fault for doing a good job for their stockholders even
with the limitations impose on them by government.
-

Mitchell Holman thinks he is the greatest thing on
Usenet since Muhammed al Gore invented the Internet.
If Usenet revolves around Mitchie-Boy Holman why
won't he answer a simple question?

Who gives a rat's ass who Mitchell Holman is?