Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jamerywu@gmail.com is offline

Default Security System

On Mar 29, 9:02 am, "Bob M." wrote:
The Midnight Gardener wrote in message

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:53:07 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

On Mar 27, 9:07 pm, The Midnight Gardener The Midnight Gardener
wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good video security system? I need one that can
see at night,must be outdoor compatible, uses motion sensing and can
record to a DVR. The most important thing for me is image quality, it
must be very good. I always see those grainy crime videos on tv and
wonder why someone even bothered paying money for the system.

http://midnightgardener.blogspot.com

www.supercircuits.com have everything

Having everything is nice. What I really need to know are the
technical specs to look for that insures I have a good outdoorcamera
that will work off of motion at night. I can look at cameras all day
but it does me no good if I don't know how well they will work and the
quality of the image.

The cameras are on all the time. The motion sensing is done in the DVR.
$500-1000 won't buy much if you want great picture quality as you say. Onedomecamerawill run at least $300.- Hide quoted text -

4CH DVR Only need USD:99.00

4CH DVR CARD USD:9.00

Waterproof Camera with 30m IR USD:35.00

Waterproof Camera with 30m IR USD:50.00

COLOR DOME CAMERA USD:18.50

www.tokia.com.cn
Shenzhen Tokia Technology Co,.Ltd. is the biggest manufacturer of cctv
security system products. We are specializing in the
manufacture of cctv cameras,color ccd cameras,B/W ccd
cameras,color Dome cameras,B/W Dome cameras,Mini ccd cameras,Day/night
ccd cameras,high speed cameras, Flying Sauce
Cameras,wireless CMOS cameras,DVR ,DVR Board ,all-in
-one camera,Network IP camera ,Video Server and lens and other safety
protection video products, which are widely used in banks,
electric power, transportation, public security, shopping
mall, residence area and the like.
If you any further enquires,don't hesitate to connect us by email!