Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Light switching question

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:59:55 -0500, "S. Barker"
wrote:

Ok, I'm a dummy. I put 4 ceiling boxes on the same switch, now I want to
control them separately. What are my choices besides:

1.. rewiring
2.. pull chains

I considered the x10 stuff, but I don't really see a wire in module that
could sit in the top of the light fixtures. I may not have room for the
socket rockets.

They do make wire in modules, although I don't have the model
number(s) right here. There should be separate modules for
incandescent only (dimming) and others.

However, X10 can have reliability problems.

thanks

steve barker

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"