Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Are we the only ones getting screwed ?????

In article , gas
wrote:

Frankly, what's happening now is a reckoning that's been long in the
coming. If we as a nation had maintained the focus on reducing oil
consumption and dependence we had in the seventies, even in a toned down
fashion, we wouldn't be in the straits we are now.

I agree, with the addition that I did not see any real focus to
maintain. A short-lived talk about maybe doing something, but other than
producing a few years of Vegas and Pintos, nothing of any real
consequence.