Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Are we the only ones getting screwed ?????

europeanvic wrote:
On Mar 28, 7:01 pm, Brian wrote:

It is not in US only, the prices in Europe are doubled and it is not
because of Gorge Bush war, gas prices in Europe have been always 2 - 3
times higher. Actually the cost of living in Europe is 3 times more
expensive than here in US, if you don't believe just try to live 3
years in Europe and will see:-)

http://www.planorealestateadvisor.com
http://www.planorealty.blogspot.com

It's all tax in Europe that causes the double gas price.
There are politicians that would like to emulate this in the US.
Personally I do not like "sin" taxes as they make the government
dependent on the sin for their income.