Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Bob is offline

Default removing spilled paint from drive

"Tim" wrote in message
Had a spill of green paint onto my regular cement drive...not
stained or coated in any way...just slab cement. What's the best
way...if any...to remove the remaining paint "clouds" ? was able
to wash off most of the paint before it began to set...but have a
cloudy residue left with various shades of green in about 10 sq ft
area..spill is two days old now.

Would a 3000 psi power washer take this off...can get/rent one
from HD...bit don't want to waste the money if all I get is wet
concrete ?

any type of "cement acid wash" that can be applied first "

Any ideas are appreciated...

Thanks, Tim

Pretty radical, but consider pouring paint on the rest of the
driveway and washing it off to make everything match - not to
mention unique.

Bob-tx (dam, I hate to sign my name to this idea)