Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.rural
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Un-insulated water heater tank by woodstove!

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 20:49:43 -0500, Logan Shaw wrote:

So, I don't know, you may be safe. If they kill the bacteria
before they send the water down the pipe to your house, there
wouldn't be any worry as long as nothing reintroduces it anywhere
in the distribution network. But whether that happens is beyond
my expertise.

This reinforces a conclusion that I reached long ago. What this world needs is
another world war or maybe a pandemic. That way people won't have time to worry
about such trivial, almost nil risks.

I swear that some folks, when they get to heaven, will worry that their wings aren't
large enough.

Johh, happily living on unchlorinated, untested, good-taasting well water.
--
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com