Posted to alt.home.repair
M Q M Q is offline

Default Nipple Rings Used to Kill 853 Passengers

Terry wrote:

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:00:15 -0500, Duff wrote:

I did read a couple of articles this week about having to remove
nipple rings at airports.

http://cbs5.com/local/nipple.rings.flight.2.686288.html

If an alarm does sound, "until that is resolved, we're not going to
let them go through the checkpoint, no matter what they're wearing or
where they're wearing it," said TSA spokesman Dwayne Baird in Salt
Lake City.

Surgeons are standing by to remove any and all metal implants in legs,
skull, hips, etc. before boarding.

TSA security at SFO was pounding shoes on the ground to check
for explosives (according to an article in Scientific American).
None had been found that way (yet).