Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Garage door opener problem

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:35:57 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:44:48 -0400,
wrote:

They change frequencies automatically. Each will work alone, but can
not be programmed to work at the same time. You program one and it
kills the other.

I can't find my book but I think there is a pretty short time window
in which you have to set up all the remotes you want to use.

I have a single garage door (faces west), and a double (faces south
west).

Each garage door opener came with two remotes, each having dual
buttons. The installer some how got all four remotes to work as
intended (large button is double door and small one for the single
door)

I think his trick - one remote in each hand as he programmed them. He
made it look simple.