Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default bathrooms

on 3/29/2008 7:09 AM Jim Elbrecht said the following:
fran wrote:

Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Never had one- but it seems like a great idea, especially if both
folks are working the same shift.

I don't want to wait for her- and she doesn't want to go in there
after me.g

There's also all that 'product' - I'd love to have a bathroom with
just my stuff in it. [and she'd love a really girly room]

We don't keep the same schedule these days, but if I was building a
house I'd rather have two smaller master baths than one of those
living room sized monsters I see on TV.

[as an afterthought- I might put two doors on the man-bath- one to a
hallway/guestroom]

Jim

Put them on the Woman's bathroom. The Men's bathroom is probably a mess. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY