Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Adding Frosting To Replacement Windows

On Mar 29, 12:31*pm, "jmagerl" wrote:
Local harware store should sell Krylon window frosting spray paint"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

What are my options for obscuring the view through a VRW while still
allowing light and not voiding any warranties?

East facing window that gets some morning sun at an angle but no
direct sunlight for hours at a time.

I've seen the stick on film at the home centers and even considered
some frosted plexiglass.

Any thoughts?

OK, I'll save you all the trouble and say it first: Curtains. g

Anything else?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks. I bought a can of Rust-Oleum frosting yesterday...but it's too
cold to take the window out today.