Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Wayne Whitney Wayne Whitney is offline

Default Right-angle drills

On 2008-03-29, Limp Arbor wrote:

I need a 'real' drill not some right angle screwdriver from B&D
since I will be using this to drill into concrete. Yeah I know an
impact drill should be used but those things are gigantic.

Hello again. As I posted previously, there are at least two companies
that make a right angle attachment for their rotary hammers: Hilti's
TE-AC angle chuck or Bosch's 1618580000 right angle attachment. Hilti
says their chuck is 5" tall. For a drilling into concrete, a regular
drill is useless, a hammer drill will progress slowly, and a rotary
hammer will progress well.

Cheers, Wayne