Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bathrooms

"fran" wrote in message
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Yes. Good idea.

We have two bathrooms. While we both use both, I shower in one and my wife
in the other. Eliminates problems of finding the shampoo or shaving cream
because the other person moved your stuff, the towel is where I expect it to
be, etc. If I was building, I'd make two again. The would not necessarily
be from the master bedroom either unless it had a very good and very quiet
exhaust fan. Don't want those vapors creeping into the bedroom.