Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_2_] dadiOH[_2_] is offline

Default Are we the only ones getting screwed ?????

Brian wrote:
This may be off topic but here goes............

The price of home heating oil here in New Hampshire, USA just hit
$3.799 a gallon, up $1.50 since September..... My question is, are
we the only ones getting screwed here in the US or has the price gone
up as much in other countries around the globe ?????

No idea but we just paid $5.37/ gallon for propane. Anyone want a gas hot
water heater?
______________

I believe we're
getting it shoved up our backsides because of George Bush's war
****ing the rest of the world off, but that's just my opinion...
Please, I'm not looking to start a long flaming thread here, just
interested in what other people in other "non Bush" countries are
paying...............

Nobody wants dollars because they are worth zilch. Nevertheless, they are
getting them at the rate of 5,000 per second. Yes, FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS
PER FREAKIN' *SECOND*!!!!!!! That's the cost of Georgie's war...a war paid
for largely by borrowing. And close to 40% of that borrowing is from China.
LBJ used to be at the top of my "worst presidents"list - and that list goes
back to FDR - but Bush has replaced him.

Cost in other countries? It is going to be higher in dollars (assuming the
local currency has increased in value relative to dollars - have any NOT
done so? -) but maybe not in local currency depending on their import
dependancy. Doubt it has increased as much in Mexico, eg.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...