Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Code violations, including storage of gasoline outside?

In article ,
"Olley" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote
Sorry, newbie, but mm is not a troll. Maybe a tad eccentric, but an
intelligent, pleasant, thoughtful, humorous, daily contributor to the
group. I find it odd that he thinks that tarps, stacks of lawnmowers,
and sheets of plywood lying around would fly in a townhouse setting, but
then he collects spray paint nozzles, so it fits his personality.

Birds of a feather...... you know the rest.

Being a "newbie" (chuckle), I shouldn't have to tell you about newsgroup
etiquette, as far as snipping is concerned.

Well, both your comments sailed right over my silly little head. I have
no idea what the hell you're talking about with the birds of a feather
comment; that's a total non-sequitur, and snipping etiquette, what the
hell does that mean, either?

You may not be a newbie to usenet, but you're clearly a newbie to this
group. Maybe you should sit back and shut up until you figure out who's
who and what's what around here. Ain't that the etiquette you think you
know all about?