Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Noisy dishwasher that manufaturer won't repair

On Thu 27 Mar 2008 02:18:33p, Todd told us...

"Frank Robinette" wrote

I have a refrigerator made by General motors handed down from my
grandfather, that still works fine and has had only 1 freon charge
that I know he ever gave it 60 yrs old beat that

Can I come over, and watch your electric meter spin?

Contrary to what you might think, at least the GE Monitor Top uses very
little power. The cooling unit is self-contained and hermetically sealed,
sitting on top of the food storage area. The box itself is very well
insulated. There are a bare minimal number of moving parts, no fans, no
defrosters, etc.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Thursday, 03(III)/27(XXVII)/08(MMVIII)