Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Hill[_2_] Chris Hill[_2_] is offline

Default Aligning Riding LawnMower Blades

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:27:43 -0700 (PDT), depictureboy
wrote:

Is there a special way that multiple mower blades should be re-
installed after changing? I was talking to a neighbor the other day
about my grass cutting woes and he said that there were instructions
on the 'net but I cant find them. I get a hump in the middle of my cut
unless I cut my grass really short. He was thinking it might be a mis-
alignment issue.

I don't think so. The blades are likely dull, especially the tips.