Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Experience with "Direct Buy?"

If you like high end products, you will not find them at this outfit, as
only authorized dealers are allowed to sell them if you want to have a
warranty. By providing no real comparison in prices to specific product
models you have no idea if it is a deal or not. You will do better by doing
your own searching, shopping and bargaining. That way you know what you are
getting and how the price compares to other outlets.

"djay" wrote in message
All,

Have you tried the direct buy warehouse? I hear the radio commercial
about saving thousands on a single purchase. If you've tried it or know
someone who has, what's been the experience? Positive? Negative? It
seems like another type of Costco to me.

Djay