Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default FM Radio Antenna

Sanity wrote:
"benick" wrote in message

My dad needs a GOOD indoor OR outdoor FM radio antenna to recieve the
Gospel station he likes. It comes in clear in the car even in the garage
but no luck in the house. Have tried the wire antenna,35 dollar radioshack
indoor antenna,rabbitears,rooftop TV antenna,ect. He is trying to get it
on his Fisher Reciever...He used to get a similar station on satellite but
it is no longer available.Southern gospel stations are hard to come by
here in Maine...LOL...There is only one....

Any thoughts or ideas????

Have him move down here to Asheville, NC. He'll hear it 24/7 without a
radio.

Thanks for the info. That sounds like a good place to avoid.