Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FM Radio Antenna

On Mar 25, 1:53�pm, mm wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 00:14:38 -0400, mm
wrote:

You mean the car radio when it is in the garage? �Car radios work
better than home radios, so don't expect to duplicate their reception.

To clarify, what I meant was that car radios work better than home
radios because they are in the car, whose metal body helps out the
radios antenna, aiui. � I think my friend confirmed this, and maybe
sci.electronics.repair . I'm not sure what happens in cars with
plastic bodies.

car radios have better designs so that poor reception is unlikely.

so put the car radio indoors on a dc adapter and install whatever you
want for the antenna,