Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Labour Cost for Fence Works etc

neverwas wrote:

Well, yes, i know that, but actually getting the work is not quite as
easy as people think. I've had a reasonable past 2 months, as I'm
starting to get repeat customers, but it is difficult getting work at
all times, and if I started asking for £200 a day, then I'd get no
work.

Whereabouts are you? Around here (London E5) the going rate would be
much higher; and the quality of your English would allow you to command
a premium from a minority of the residents. And that's before even
thinking about going over the borders into Islington, the City etc.

Sorry, a bit too far for me - I'm in Leicester.
And if I advertised on here, it could upset the 'locals'!
Alan.