Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default World's Slowest 15W CFL's

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:18:17 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I just bought a 3 pack of Sylvania 15W CFL spot lights for my kitchen
fixture.

I know that CFL's take a little while to reach full brightness, but
these take over 2 minutes! They'd barely be called a "nightlight"
when they first come on.

I include one real light bulb so I can see until the others warm up.
It seems to be about 30 seconds, but i haven't measured all of them.

My first CFL burned out a couple weeks ago. I'm going to call the
Canadian Football League and complain.

It's not bad in the morning since it's gentle on the eyes, but at
night it's pretty annoying.

Gotta call Sylvania and see what they say.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000V83WAG?...0&linkCode=asn