Grant Byrne

Default Want to surprise my husband with a belt sander, but WHICH ONE???

Festool. They are the best bar none.

Grant

"Michelle in League City" wrote in message
om...
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!! My husband mentioned in passing he would
like to have a belt sander - I would like to surprise him with one for
his birthday, but have not a clue which brand to buy for him or what
features to look for. He has been woodworking for a couple of years
now, starting slowly building a bookcase (his current project is
building a casing for his father's remains). I don't suspect he'll be
sanding any floors, but I would like to get him something he can keep
for years! I've done some limited research and found a few brands,
Porter Cable, Ryobi and Makita. Please help me out!!