Posted to alt.home.repair
cavedweller cavedweller is offline

Default Terrible TWO's

On Mar 24, 3:15 pm, cavedweller wrote:
On Mar 24, 2:28 pm, "S. Barker" wrote:

We all read it. You were just wrong.

"We all"? I didn't realize you were spoke for everyone in the
thread. That would explain why you jumped all over my first post
when, in fact, I wasn't really even "talking" to you.

I wasn't wrong at all. I read the OPs sentence a little differently
than you did, that's all.

This seemed appropriate in that there were either some words, or some
punctuation, missing. Given that he/she didn't mention a flood, I
wondered if he/she meant that the tank wasn't emptying when he/she
actuated the handle. To me, this didn't seem inconsistent with a rug-
rat hanging on the handle a bunch of times.

I will repeat that I conceded the other opinions that the toilet might
be blocked.

Sorry to have caused you all this exasperation. It must make things
difficult for you to have to correct all the posts that don't match
your own thinking.

Isn't it funny how one never hears back from the OP in cases like
this? I guess that's good....we can all be right until then.

remove "were"