Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Opinions- BJ's service, 'year round sun room'

"cshenk" wrote in message
Hi, just checking to see if any have any experience with their services.
Granted you wont be in my area (Virginia Beach) but any notes on this type
of 'year round sunroom' product?

Followup, they called and we will have a free estimate tomorrow night. Are
any interested in what such runs? I'll post if so what we get for here.
Ours should be 'cheaper' as it's pretty much 2 walls (have solid roof
already). We don't know until we get some pricing, if we want to go this
route, but it seems it's a house value adder in our case.

I might add, we are close to top end price value for our neighborhood so
adding anything too expensive isnt a good financial choice. IE: we might do
it for us, but we won't get sales value back from it.