Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default trash compactor

on 3/24/2008 9:47 AM HeyBub said the following:
wrote:

our digs are overturning getting into and generally attacking our
garbage can daily when were not home. heck they will turn it over even
empty and clean. must be their latest hobby. plus our community is
reportedly going to a single 96 gallon container picked up by machine.
i run a small business here and occasionally generate extra trash.

anyone have a compactor? are you happy? i never had one of these, but
oddly enough have room for it in the kitchen

They are amazing devices!

They can magically turn twenty pounds of garbage into twenty pounds of
garbage.

....in a smaller amount of volume, and using fewer garbage bags.
Didn't like the one you had?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY