Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Noon-Air Noon-Air is offline

Default Most efficient water heater?

"Bubba" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:01:07 -0400, Don Wiss
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, Donna Ohl wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:27:22 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
I get confused with all the models. Efficiency information is hidden.

A GUI is available to look up the efficiency of any water heater,
residential or commercial at http://www.gamapower.org

For example, residential hot water heater efficiency can be obtained at
http://www.gamapower.org/water.php

What a poorly designed page! I gave up. Most annoying is each time you
return to the page to make a change it clears all your input away and you
have to reinput everything.

And it does not seem to include the model GPHE-50 (AO Smith Vertex) that I
just had installed.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Are you sure maybe you just arent searching correctly?
When you do a "Run Query" and it comes back with no results
DONT hit the back button on your browser.
Use the "Modify Query" on the page. It rolls back and there is all
your past info you typed.
Bubba

But....but.... but.... thats just too easy!! it makes too much sense!!