Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Repair old tub faucet problems

"Red Green" wrote in message

Holy Crap. That link is exactly what I need for the corroded handles and
escutcheonescus on showers I have. I didn't know they made those kits. I
believe they are even Price Pfister.

Can anyone tell me how to verify what I have is a Price Pfister???

buying parts ahead of time from a picture is an iffy proposition. I usually
pull the parts on a Saturday morning, and then hit the local hardware store.

If you do this you can match up the new to the old parts exactly.

--
Roger Shoaf